google-site-verification: googlecc9e0834d1b047d7.html Internet marketing for houston attorneys SEO, SEM, PPC Internet Marketing - Attorneys, Lawyers Houston Texas: Google Search ResultsInternet Marketing, Attorney, Lawyer, Houston, SEM, SEO consultant

Friday, November 19, 2010

Google Search Results

The new Google SERPs are killing me. What is going on over there? I see that Map listings or "Place Pages" are more important then ever. I've even see Twitter streams in some search results. Leave it to Google to confuse the heck out of all of use "Search Engine Marketing Experts."
Its a good thing I work for a company with a strong relationship with Google. Yellowbook has a call scheduled for next with Google to discuss these changes and how we can better serve our clients regarding those changes. Look for a post next week when I have more information and don't forget to update your 'Place Page' if you haven't recently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Google has confused every so called web master seo e-marketing code crunching meta tag filling keyword descripting Web 2.O social network line stuffing know it all.

Publish content publish more content then publish more content this is the key. Did I mention make sure it is good relivent niche driven content.

I am offering a free seo traning class after the first of the new year at www.ez10k.com come on over and join in and I will share how to overcome this hurdle. Work smarter not harder.

Frankie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.